Podcast (askamillennialchristian): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Stitcher | RSS
Today we are joined by Cody Almanzar, host of The Ordinary Pastor Podcast and pastor of Grace Family Church in Cañon City, Colorado.
We discuss whether doctrine divides:
- Lowest Common Denominator Christianity
- So You Obviously Have Beliefs
- We Are Denying Ourselves Deep Wells
- Can There Be Unity *and* Disagreement?
- Know What You Believe and Believe It!
- Freedom of Conscience
“If I’m wrong, I want somebody to come and show me from Scripture.”
“Are you a Calvinist?”
“Why does disagreement necessarily mean disunity?”
“I know I’m not Postmil, that I know!”
Join us and participate in the conversation!
Subscribe: iTunes & Stitcher
Facebook Group: “Ask a Millennial Christian”
Leave us a message: