“Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord.” 1 Cor 12:4-5
- Giftings and the Body of Christ
- Service as a Means to Build Relationships
- Role of Pastor
- How the Communities Care for Each Other
- What’s the Deal with Father Gabriel!
- Do the Creators Understand Christianity?
- Righteousness and What We Deserve
“God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together.” 1 Cor 12:24-26
“Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13
“Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.” Ecc 7:20
“The righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” Romans 3:22-24
Let us know your thoughts: